Friday 25 March 2011

Evaluation question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Photoshop was the primary program I used for the whole project. I used Photoshop to edit the images i used in the project. Photoshop helped me create the effects I used on the images.

I also used fireworks
Fireworks was one of the programs I used to create my work. It helped with my images. That was the only purpose for me using fireworks. I discovered fireworks couldn't help me with what I wanted to do i moved on to Adobe Photoshop.

The camera was a vital part of the coursework as it let me take high quality pictures.
without my camera I wouldn't have been able to complete this project.
the camera was used with programs such as fireworks and photoshop.







No comments:

Post a Comment