Friday 25 March 2011

Evaluation question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the final product?

I have completed both my primary and final projects and from this experience I have learned a whole deal about magazines. i have learned that there is a lot of thought when it comes designing a magazine, the design half is equally important as the information that is in the magazine.
i have also realised how difficult it is to target demographically and psycographically. the design part of the magazine is what causes the magazine to be noticed.
comparing my first project to my final one i have improved on my image editing and my design capabilities. i am pleased to look back on my work and see my improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment