Thursday 24 March 2011

process of creation




I started using the program publisher to create my magazine, but I then realised that the program was very simple to use so I moved on to an advanced program. The program I then used was fire works. The reason for me changing to fire works was because I used the program to design my previous magazine cover. So I found it reliable. Fire works helped me with the images I used for my front cover and contents and double page spread fire works helped me trim the images of the things I didn’t need. From fire works I moved to adobe Photoshop and created my final magazine. I moved the images from fire-works that I edited and put the on Photoshop. Photoshop helped me edit my images to the next level as you van see in the image. The effect of the images that I used couldn’t be done with macromedia fire-works.

I am happy with the program I used as I believe it helped me fulfil the vision I wanted for my magazine, although I used fireworks to crop my images I used Photoshop to create my backgrounds and my text. On my front page I used a website called Dafont and downloaded different font styles, which I used to create the title of my magazine and the contents page and the double page spreads title.

No comments:

Post a Comment